Literacy is…..

On my literacy poster I put a computer with my blog on it because today we use blogs to read what people have leraned and to leran from experience. I have a computer because we use computers a lot to serach up information and other things instead of useing text books. I have diffarent web sites on my poster like Edublogs, You tube, Twitter and other web sites becaues we use these web sites for chat, creativety and leraning. I have a t.v. on my poster because there are things on t.v.  that can teach you about literacy, history and science, even kids shows do this too. Art and musice is on my poster because music and art is made to send messages to people or they use new typs of drawing and words. The poster has an ipad and video games on it because touch screens are a device and people use to typ on and practice other things by useing apes. Video games are a new way of leraning because you read and they tell you true information about things. I hyave a smart phone and it has texting on it because people leran things from chating because they talk about things that might be happening. I still have reading, writing and drawing on my poster because people still use it, you can still leran from that too. This is my Literacy is…. poster.