The Royal Winter Fair

On Friday, my older sister took me to the Royal Winter Fair, this fair has cows,chickens,goat,sheep,honey,cheese,crops, my favorite too, the butter sculptures and lots more. I had lots of fun. I was really happy when I say that my granddad won first place three times for his honey. The butter sculptures were great, the first place winier made a pig with a helmet and it was on a scooter, but, I liked the swan instead. A pumpkin at the fair beat a world record for heavyset pumpkin, it weighed over 1000 pounds!They had lots of stands that were all about Canada or wanted you to learn more about Canada, like the stand that gave you trivia question about the different types of food. In the animal section their were a lot of talky goats, so when I said ”hi” I would usually get a response from one. The animal group that we avoded was the cows because they smell the worst. The bunnies and guineapigs were really fluffy and cute, I say the biggest rabbit and the fluffiest guineapig. I got to sample allot of things and got three apples. We got free potatos and carrots from stands. We got to chose some loliepops too, the flavor crammberry and my sister got birthday cake. My older sister bought us lots of thing that she likes too. After we had got most things gone, we got lost tring to find the front so we could leave. We found a soap stand and me and my sister got four leaf clover sented soap, my older sister got canadian pin and we got mother earth for my mom. For the first time I got to try out poutine whitch is fris in gravy with chunks of chedder on it. This was not the best Royal Winter Fair, but, I still had fun.

One thought on “The Royal Winter Fair